Hurricane and BCP/ERP Program for Banking and Retail Institutions Webinar
Monday, November 22nd, 2021
Date: Wednesday December 8, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM CST
BCP Planning consist of Emergency Preparedness and execution. There is very high importance place on Pre-Planning, Communication and Urgency on decision making and Recovery activities right after a storm. Each business has their own unique structure and service lines, but depending on criticality of a business, it directly correlates to the depth and details of a plan. Every business should have their own customized BCP, but we can discuss ways to align processes and best practices to make it an easier process for each organization to manage and execute.
• BCP consists of Emergency Preparedness Planning and & Disaster Recovery Activities
• Discuss Importance of Pre-Planning and communications with all FM teams (inclusive of Alliance Vendors) in alignment with critical Client Business Heads and groups.
• Emphasis on safety and security for all personnel and response teams.
• Quick and concise decision making and execution (sense of urgency mindset).
• Depending on criticality of your business, the plans depth and details will align with business needs and expectations.
• Execution of the Plans, and the ability to be agile with activities and situations.
Presented by: Eduardo Valdes, Associate Director, Facilities Management Global Occupier Services
Eddy Valdes has 30 years of Facilities and Emergency Management experience and his current role with Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) is responsibility on the Citibank account for the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) Services in the NE & Central Regions (NY, NJ, CT, FL, DC, VA, MD, IL, and TX) for the North America Consumer Retail Banking portfolio (400 plus locations with over 5M sf).
Eddy is President and owner of World Class Solutions Group Inc., a consulting firm committed to providing customized and specialized services in the areas of Facilities, Workplace Safety, BCP Planning and Environmental Compliance.